I’m thrilled to annouce that the IMCAP-ND Training is continuing to travel through the Mid-Atlantic Region, preparing offer the Training in New York and Southwest Virginia. The New York IMCAP-ND CMTE training will take place on August 1st & 2nd at Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY. (thanks to all of the good folks from the music department of Molloy College and the clinical staff of The Rebecca Center for their continuos support!). In addition, I’m exciting to have the opportunity to offer the IMCAP-ND CMTE Training at Radford University, Radford, VA on October 24th & 25th. (A special thanks to music therapist, Noel Anderson for initiating the course and to folks at Radford University’s Trish Winter and Jim Borling for offering to host the training).
Interested in expanding your knowledge:
- clinical assessment within a Developmental Relationship-based Music Therapy Model?
- measuring relationship-based musical responses within the context of social-emotional development?
- creating musical experiences specifically geared towards particular musical target responses?
- formulating measurable music-centered goals grounded in social-emotinoal skills?
- a systemic approach to developing treatment plans, as well as communicating clinical information to families of clients as well as healthcare practitioners?
SAVE THE DATES: August 1 & 2, Molloy College, NY and October 24 & 25, Radford University, VA
Here’s an opportunity to do all of that while EARNING 35 CMTE CREDITS!
Please feel free to post any questions or email us at info@DMHmusictherapy.com.