I’m thrilled to announce additional IMCAP-ND CMTE Courses in New York and SW Virginia
Upcoming Training Dates & Locations:
August 1 & 2, Molloy College, NY and October 24 & 25, Radford University, VA
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
2-day CMTE Course with Post-Course Assignments
35 CMTE CREDITS
DON’T MISS THE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT!
Interested in expanding your knowledge on:
- clinical assessment within a Developmental Relationship-based Music Therapy Model?
- measuring relationship-based musical responses within the context of social-emotional development?
- creating musical experiences specifically geared towards particular musical target responses?
- formulating measurable music-centered goals grounded in social-emotinoal skills?
- a systemic approach to developing treatment plans, as well as communicating clinical information to families of clients as well as healthcare practitioners?
Here’s an opportunity to do all of that while EARNING 35 CMTE CREDITS!
~Auditing at a discount rate is avilable
~Discounts for groups
~Scholarship opportunities are available
Register now for early bird discount!
Click here for IMCAP-ND Course at Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY on August 1st & 2nd
Please feel free to post any questions or email us at info@DMHmusictherapy.com
John Carpente, PhD, LCAT, MT-BC
Director & Founder, Developmental Music Health Services, LLC