Early Bird Registration for the IMCAP-ND CMTE in NY ends on July 2nd.
Here are just a FEW THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT BY TAKING THIS COURSE:
1) Improvisational clinical techniques to assess music target,
2) IMCAP method of observation and scoring to create goals and plans,
3) Experience music making through role playing within a developmental lens,
4) Observing clinical videos while practicing your clinical observation skills and ability to rate musical targets,
5) Music centeredness within in the context of social-emotional skills/development,
6) Developmental relationship-based ways of working clinically, and
Ask about our reduced rate for graduate students and discount rate or for those who woulld like to audit the course.
In addition, we offer partial scholarship opportunities, as well as a discounted group rate for organizations and small businesses.
Email us with any questions, info@DMHmusictherapy.com